- This course aims to provide comprehensive knowledge in the field of accounting, payroll and taxation. This course is designed to provide ease to individuals who are willing to gain insights of organisations. By the end of the course, candidates will be able to prepare accounts, VAT returns and tax returns of traders. Moreover, they will be able to use Saga payroll, Zero software and Saga Account Production.
- Accounting work requires technical knowledge and a high degree of accuracy. The job market is highly competitive therefore it is worthwhile to gain some insights into the way accounting organisations operate and challenges they face.
- Our ‘All in one Accounting’- training courses with work placement are a combination of several aspects of accounting and tax area including computerized accounting and payroll.
- After completion of the training, delegates will be able to prepare accounts, VAT return and complete tax returns for sole traders and limited companies. In addition, they will be able to use Sage Accounts Production, Sage payroll and Xero software.
- Knowledge and skills you acquire during this program will not only make your CV more impressive to prospective employers but will also provide you great opportunities to speak directly with people already doing these jobs.
Who is it for ?
This course is ideal for
- If you are unemployed and looking for job in Accounting and Finance Sector
- If you want to change your career to working in Accounts
- Entrepreneurs or small business owners, looking forward maintaining their own accounts to reduce their costs
- Candidates currently studying ACCA, CIMA, AAT, IAB, ICB, FIA, CIPFA or other Accounting and Finance qualifications.
What jobs will I qualify for?
Upon completion this training you will be ready for jobs in the areas of:
- Tax Advisor
- Payroll Advisor
- Finance Controller
- Senior Bookkeeper
VAT Training Course Contents
- Understanding VAT Principles
- Analysis of different VAT Scheme
- Preparing VAT in Spreadsheet
- Preparing VAT in Sage Accounts
- Reconciliation of VAT
- Completing a VAT returnT
- Import and Export VAT analysis
- Calculating VAT for a business with mixed zero-rated and standard-rated sales, combining Sage and Excel
- Introduction of TOMS (Tour Operator Margin Scheme)
- Submission of VAT Return to HMRC
Advances Excel Training Course Content
- Creating worksheets, formatting text
- Simple and complex formulas
- Handling rows and columns
- Autocomplete, using styles, headers and footers,
- Average, max and min functions and using charts.
- Use of IF Formula
- Summing Techniques
- Cell References
- Formula Linking
- Tables and Bordering
- Look up References (Vlookup, Hlookup,etc)
- Data Validation
- Conditional Formatting
- Date & Time Formulas
- Charts & Graphs
- Protection & Security
- Creating Pivot Table
- Pivot Table Analysis
Income tax training
- Preparing Income & expenditure accounts for sole traders
- Finalizing the accounts
- Analysing the accounts for sole traders
- Calculating the taxes for sole trader profits
- Tax planning for sole traders based on the taxes on accounts
- Understanding differences between Drawings & Dividends
- Efficient tax Planning
- Understanding submission procedures to HMRC
- Analysing Class2 & Class 4 NIC
- Analysing Personal Allowance
- Income from Self Employments
- Income of company directors
- Analysis of Employment benefits
- Analysis of Car & Fuel benefits
- Analysis of savings and investment income and tax implications on them.
- Capital Gains Tax analysis
- Inheritance Tax Analysis
Company tax training Course Content
- Introduction to Company Annual Returns processing
- Filing Company accounts
- Changing your company details
- Company house forms and correspondences
- Checking & requesting company information
- Producing draft and final financial statements
- Understanding of IXBRL requirements
- Preparing Trial Balances, Balance Sheet & P&L of Small Companies
- Year end processes
- Making Abbreviated accounts of the company
- Working with CT600 Software
Xero Training Course Content:
- Introduction to Xero Accounting Software.
- How to set up the system.
- How to create Contacts.
- Raising sales quote and invoices .
- Entering purchase invoices and credit notes.
- Prepare and filling your VAT return.
- Setting up bank feeds, how to reconcile the bank, bank rules.
- Manage Accounts payable and receivable.
- A review of reporting functionality within Xero.
- Understanding the chart of accounts in Xero.
Sage 50 – Sage level 1 content
- Working with Sage 50 Accounts Program Basics.
- If you want to change your career to working in Accounts.
- ECreating Account names, Numbers & Bank Payments.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Generating Customers Invoices.
- Monitoring Customer Activity.
- Generating Product Invoices & Credit Notes.
- Compiling & Sending Customer Statements.
- Creating Customer Receipts & Purchase Invoices.
- Supplier Payments.
- Managing Recurring Entries.
- Generating Reports & Information.
- The Active Set-Up Wizard.
- VAT Change.
Sage payroll level 1 content
- Introduction to payroll.
- Employment legislation & statutes.
- Introduction to Real Time Information (RTI).
- Preparing employee records.
- Starters – new employees.
- Calculation of Gross Pay.
- The PAYE & National Insurance systems.
- Creating Payslips & analysis.
- Creating Backups & Restoring data.
- Payment analysis.
- Processing National Insurance contributions.
- Voluntary deductions.
- Processing Leavers.
- Completing the payroll Procedures.
CV writing content includes:
- Establishing the aim of the CV
- Understanding your target market
- Personal profile
- Education & qualifications
- Your chronological career history
- What roles have you undertaken
- Listing your key duties & responsibilities
- Technical capabilities
- Your achievements
- Listing your key skills & competencies
- Other relevant experience
Interview Techniques content includes:
- Preparing for your interview
- Chronological interviews
- Telephone interviews
- Competency based interviews
- Assessment centres
- General do’s and don’ts
- Typical employer questions
- Questions to ask employers
- Closing the interview
- Gathering feedback
Why Choose Us?
- Free CV writing and Interview techniques
- Free Work Placement
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- Tutorial support
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced Virtual learning platform.
- Excellent student support and administrative support
Upon completion of this training, you will get a certificate of completion from Flacon Training.
- Classroom Based: We offer Daytime and Weekend session for All Accounting with work placement
- Distance Learning: Self Study with study material and access to ‘Online study Material’ through ‘Virtual Learning Campus’.
- 10-12 Weeks (weekdays, evening and weekend)
- Upon completion of this course student is entitled for free one-to-one mock interview session with our career expert.
- At the end of the course you also get the opportunity for Free Job Placement (optional).