- This comprehensive course is structured for individuals who aims to master rules and ethics of taxation in accounting field. The course aims to cover each aspect of taxation and accounting from basic to advance level. Moreover, the course aims to provide an insight of income tax structure of organisations.
- Our all in one taxation course are design to deliver tax accounting knowledge at a basic to advance level. It provides knowledge of the organization income tax principles that form the basis understanding of tax accounting, and works through the simple principles
- After completion of the training, delegates will be able to prepare accounts, VAT return and complete tax returns for sole traders and limited companies.
- Knowledge and skills you acquire during this program will not only make your CV more impressive to prospective employers but will also provide you great opportunities to speak directly with people already doing these jobs.
Who is it for
This course is ideal for
- If you are unemployed and looking for job in Accounting and Finance Sector
- If you want to change your career to working in Accounts
- Entrepreneurs or small business owners, looking forward maintaining their own accounts to reduce their costs
- Candidates currently studying ACCA, CIMA, AAT, IAB, ICB, FIA, CIPFA or other Accounting and Finance qualifications.
What jobs will I qualify for?
Upon completion this training you will be ready for jobs in the areas of:
- Tax Advisor
- Payroll Advisor
- Finance Controller
- Senior Bookkeeper
VAT Training Course Contents
- Understanding VAT Principles
- Analysis of different VAT Scheme
- Preparing VAT in Spreadsheet
- Preparing VAT in Sage Accounts
- Reconciliation of VAT
- Completing a VAT returnT
- Import and Export VAT analysis
- Calculating VAT for a business with mixed zero-rated and standard-rated sales, combining Sage and Excel
- Introduction of TOMS (Tour Operator Margin Scheme)
- Submission of VAT Return to HMRC
Advances Excel Training Course Content
- Creating worksheets, formatting text
- Simple and complex formulas
- Handling rows and columns
- Autocomplete, using styles, headers and footers,
- Average, max and min functions and using charts.
- Use of IF Formula
- Summing Techniques
- Cell References
- Formula Linking
- Tables and Bordering
- Look up References (Vlookup, Hlookup,etc)
- Data Validation
- Conditional Formatting
- Date & Time Formulas
- Charts & Graphs
- Protection & Security
- Creating Pivot Table
- Pivot Table Analysis
Income tax training
- Preparing Income & expenditure accounts for sole traders
- Finalizing the accounts
- Analysing the accounts for sole traders
- Calculating the taxes for sole trader profits
- Tax planning for sole traders based on the taxes on accounts
- Understanding differences between Drawings & Dividends
- Efficient tax Planning
- Understanding submission procedures to HMRC
- Analysing Class2 & Class 4 NIC
- Analysing Personal Allowance
- Income from Self Employments
- Income of company directors
- Analysis of Employment benefits
- Analysis of Car & Fuel benefits
- Analysis of savings and investment income and tax implications on them.
- Capital Gains Tax analysis
- Inheritance Tax Analysis
Company tax training Course Content
- Introduction to Company Annual Returns processing
- Filing Company accounts
- Changing your company details
- Company house forms and correspondences
- Checking & requesting company information
- Producing draft and final financial statements
- Understanding of IXBRL requirements
- Preparing Trial Balances, Balance Sheet & P&L of Small Companies
- Year end processes
- Making Abbreviated accounts of the company
- Working with CT600 Software
Why Choose Us?
- Free CV writing and Interview techniques
- Free Work Placement
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- Tutorial support
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced Virtual learning platform.
- Excellent student support and administrative support
Upon completion of this training, you will get a certificate of completion from Flacon Training.
- Classroom Based: We offer Daytime and Weekend session for All Accounting with work placement
- Distance Learning: Self Study with study material and access to ‘Online study Material’ through ‘Virtual Learning Campus’.
- 10-12 Weeks (weekdays, evening and weekend)
- Upon completion of this course student is entitled for free one-to-one mock interview session with our career expert.
- At the end of the course you also get the opportunity for Free Job Placement (optional).