Get Free tablet, A complimentary NUS Extra Card & many more
- Free tablet.
- NUS Extra card with typical annual savings of £500. Student is responsible to pay the NUS registration fee.
- Free CV writing & Interview techniques with mock interview session.
Savings for you, and maybe others too…
With typical annual savings of over £500, your NUS Extra Card provides discounts across a range of shopping, dining, entertainment and leisure activities you and your family can enjoy. We have listed just a few examples below:
- Up to 10% off at Amazon.
- 25% off Odeon cinema ticket.
- Up to 25% off restaurants such as Giraffe, Zizzi, PizzaExpress& more.
- 10% off Coop Food shopping.
- 5% off easyJet holidays.
- Up to 56% off attractions such as Alton Towers, Thorpe Park & more.
- 25% off Nicky Clarke haircuts.
Plus 160 more offers available. For more information please visit www.nus.org.uk.
Eligibility for Free Tablet :
- Every learner who register at Falcon Training for a full level course will receive the free tablet at no additional cost only if you pay full course fee in advance. Full level courses are: All in one Accounting, All in one Taxation, Sage 50 All in one, Sage Payroll All in one, Payroll & Pension.
Eligibility for Free CV writing & Interview technique courses :
- Every learner who registers at Falcon Training for a full level course will attend the CV writing & Interview technique courses at no additional cost. Full level courses are: All in One Accounting’, ‘All in One Taxation’, Sage 50 accounts – All in One course, Sage Payroll – All in One course.
Eligibility for Free mock Interview session with jobs & career expert :
- Every learner who registers for any course at Falcon Training will receive the free mock interview session.
Eligibility for work placement :
- Every learner who registers at Falcon Training for a full level course will receive the work placement opportunity from our partner accounting firm. Full level courses are: All in One Accounting’, ‘All in One Taxation’, Sage 50 accounts – All in One course, Sage Payroll – All in One course.