This course is designed to provide basic understanding of accounting software, payroll procedures and business transactions.
The course will include :
Level 1 Award in Computerized Bookkeeping target individuals who are willing to start off their career in computerized accounting or aim to begin their studies in the relevant field.
Level 1 qualification is designed for those who are :
- Planning to peruse their studies in the field of computerized accounting.
- Learners who are currently employed at junior level and want acquire skills by getting affiliated with recognised institute.
- Learners who are willing to switch their career field.
- Learners who want to continue their study or willing to work after study.
- Small businessmen who are willing to acquire knowledge of computerized accounting system.
This qualification is made up of the following units:
Introduction to computerised accounting – D/508/5836
- Understand the basics of computerised accounting
- Understand accounting terms
- Recognise source documents
- Understand the basics of the VAT system
Set up a computerised accounting system and process data – Y/508/5849
- Set up a computerised accounting system
- Process credit based transactions
- Process cash sales and sundry income
- Process receipts from credit customers
- Process payments to credit suppliers
- Process payments through the bank current account
- Process petty cash transactions
- Reconcile the balance on the bank current account
- Generate reports