- This course caters individuals who are new to bookkeeping and accounting and are willing to polish up their skills in Sage. This course is designed to cover level 1-3 of Stage 50 Computerised Accounting.
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for :
- If you are unemployed and looking for job in Accounting and Finance Sector.
- If you want to change your career to working in Accounts.
- Entrepreneurs or small business owners, looking forward maintaining their own accounts to reduce their costs.
- If you are thinking about changing from a manual to computerised Bookkeeping System.
- Candidates currently studying ACCA, CIMA, AAT, IAB, ICB, FIA, CIPFA or other Accounting and Finance qualifications.
What jobs will I qualify for?
Upon completion this training you will be ready for jobs in the areas of :
- Senior Bookkeeper.
- Assistant accountant.
- Senior purchase ledger clerk.
- Senior Sales ledger clerk.
- Credit Controller.
Course Syllabus for Sage 50 Level 1 :
- Working with Sage 50 Accounts Program Basics.
- Creating Account names, Numbers & Bank Payments.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Generating Customers Invoices.
- Monitoring Customer Activity.
- Generating Product Invoices & Credit Notes.
- Compiling & Sending Customer Statements.
- Creating Customer Receipts & Purchase Invoices.
- Supplier Payments.
- Managing Recurring Entries.
- Generating Reports & Information.
- The Active Set-Up Wizard.
- VAT Change.
Course Syllabus for Sage 50 Level 2 :
- An overview of the Sage 50 program.
- Entering opening balances, preparing and printing a trial balance.
- Creating customer records.
- Creating supplier records.
- Setting up opening assets, liabilities and capital balances.
- Producing routine reports.
- Checking data.
- Entering supplier invoices.
- Posting error corrections, amending records.
- Invoicing, generating customer letters, entering new products, checking communication history.
- Banking and payments, producing statements, petty cash.
- Audit trails, correcting basic entry errors, reconciling debtors and creditors.
- Creating sales credit notes.
- Processing purchase credit notes.
- Preparing journals.
- Verifying Audit Trail.
- Purchase orders, processing sales orders.
- Processing Trial Balance.
- Creating Backups.
- Restoring data.
- Writing-off bad debts.
Course Syllabus for Sage 50 Level 3 :
- Creating a Chart of Accounts to Suit Company Requirements.
- Sole Trader Accounts preparation.
- The Trial Balance preparation.
- Errors in the Trial Balance.
- Disputed Items.
- Use of the Journal.
- Prepare and Process Month End Routine.
- Contra Entries.
- The Government Gateway and VAT Returns.
- Bad Debts and Provision for Doubtful Debts.
- Stock Valuation, Stock Control, Work in Progress and Finished Goods.
- Prepare and Produce Final Accounts.
- Extended Trial Balance.
- Exporting Data including Linking to Other Systems.
- Management Information Reports.
- Making Decisions with Reports Using Sage.
- Prepare and Process Year End Accounts and Archive Data.
- Final Accounts for Partnerships including Appropriation Accounts.
- The Fixed Asset Register and Depreciation.
- Accruals and Prepayments.
- Cash Flow and Forecast Reports.
- Advanced Credit Control.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- Tutorial support.
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognized Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced Virtual learning platform.
- Excellent student support and administrative support.
Sage Certification :
- Upon completion of this training, you will get a certificate of completion from Flacon Training. You also have an option to get an IAB accredited Computerised Accounts qualification.
IAB Exam for Sage Bookkeeping :
- As Falcon Training Centre is an IAB approved training provider, you can gain the following IAB qualification provided that you book and register for IAB exam and pass exams successfully. Additionally, this unit is graded as Pass or Fail and the minimum level achievement is set at 70%.
- Level 1 Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping 601/9050/4.
- Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping 601/9052/8.
- Level 3 Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping and Accounting 601/9055/3.
- Exam Fees Per assessment including Sage Registration: £120.
Upon completion of this training, you will get a certificate of completion from Flacon Training.
Study Option :
Classroom Based :
- We offer Daytime and Weekend session for Sage 50 All in one Training course.
Distance Learning :
- Self Study with Study Material and access to Online study Material through Virtual Learning Campus.
Online Learning :
- Student will be able to study from anywhere, anytime via live Interactive online classes.
Class Duration :
- 6 weeks.
Sage 50 Accounts All in one intensive course
Take advantage of Sage all in one intensive course by combining Computerized Sage 50 Accounts Level 1, 2 & 3 courses together.These three-day programs will give you the relevant Sage knowledge, which will give you the strength to approach prospective employers with confidence.
- Upon completion of this course student is entitled for free one-to-one mock interview session with our career expert.
- At the end of the course you also get the opportunity for Free Job Placement (optional).