- Falcon Training offers bespoke VAT training which help businesses to automate the process of VAT. This course aims to provide a clear understanding of VAT and how they are relatable to business. Moreover, the course will cover major aspects of output and input tax which can be claimed by clients or employer at the time of purchases
- This course examines the rules and regulations of VAT. It demonstrates when you should charge output VAT on supplies and clarifies the input VAT you are entitled to reclaim. It will explain the procedures and controls that should be in place to ensure VAT returns are submitted accurately and on time.
- This course will provide a complete understanding of VAT, covering all the essentials and giving you the confidence to know that you are dealing with VAT correctly. The knowledge and awareness gained during this training will help you to avoid costly mistakes, which can result in penalties by HMRC
- This course is suitable for business professionals, ranging from accounting and finance to logistics and supply chain professionals.
VAT Training Course Contents
- Understanding VAT Principles
- Analysis of different VAT Scheme
- Preparing VAT in Spreadsheet
- Preparing VAT in Sage Accounts
- Reconciliation of VAT
- Completing a VAT returnT
- Import and Export VAT analysis
- Calculating VAT for a business with mixed zero-rated and standard-rated sales, combining Sage and Excel
- Introduction of TOMS (Tour Operator Margin Scheme)
- Submission of VAT Return to HMRC
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- Tutorial support
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognized Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced Virtual learning platform
- Excellent student support and administrative support
Upon completion of this training, you will get a certificate of completion from Flacon Training.
- Classroom Based: We offer Daytime and Weekend session for VAT Training course
- Classroom Based – 2 weeks
- Upon completion of this course student is entitled for free one-to-one mock interview session with our career expert.