Falcon Training work placement training is designed to provide candidates with practical knowledge to enhance employability. Moreover, enrolled students will be provided with a chance to work in an accountancy firm.
We provide work placement opportunity to our students collaborating with our partner accountancy firms. We train our students well, so that they carry during the work placement in a professional manner. The tasks you will be carrying out during the work placement will be dependent on the combination of training you have attended with us.
If lack of work experience is stopping you from getting your dream job in Accounting and Finance sector, then you may find this program quite helpful and promising. This work placement opportunity boosts their confidence and adds to their accounting work experience in London and Birmingham.
You will be involved in accountancy duties including, but not limited to
Managing and maintaining nominal codes and coding systems
Updating and reconciling nominal ledgers activities and transactions
Maintaining and updating the Sales and Purchase ledgers
Dealing with bank postings and bank reconciliation
Adjustments, Journals, Reconciliations and Year-end processes
Setting up and dealing with different reports
Preparation of Profit & Loss Accounts, Trial Balance and Balance Sheet
Taxation including VAT, Corporation Tax, Income Tax duties
Setting up and managing Excel spreadsheets
Setting up new staff records and running payroll
Accounting, Payroll and general admin duties
By the time you have completed your training with us, you will have been adequately coached in your chosen area of accounting, including software-based training. As an IAM Approved Training and Examination Centre we provide realistic and supportive tuition that is based upon real-life experiences and problems as well as classroom observation.
1. All the accounting work placements are unpaid and is available to provide practical experience in accountancy
2. The minimum commitment is one fixed day per week, and minimum 4 hours between the hours of 10am to 6pm.
3. The duration of work placement would be minimum 1 month which can be extended depending on the individual performance
4. The work placement opportunity is only available to individuals who have attended applicable training sessions with Falcon Training
5. You will be provided with a reference on successful completion of the work placement
6. Falcon training reserve the right to stop providing this service without any further notice and without any compensation to any parties
7. Falcon Training does not charge any fees for the Work placement and it is not a compulsory part of any training service it provides
8. The Work placement is voluntary service provided by Falcon training, in no way it has any monetary value
9. Falcon training reserves the right to change the terms of Work Placement at any time without giving any advance notice, therefore it is candidate’s responsibility to regularly check any changes in the terms and conditions.