- Falcon Training work placement training is designed to provide candidates with practical knowledge to enhance employability. Moreover, enrolled students will be provided with a chance to work in an accountancy firm.
- We provide work placement opportunity to our students collaborating with our partner accountancy firms. We train our students well, so that they carry during the work placement in a professional manner. The tasks you will be carrying out during the work placement will be dependent on the combination of training you have attended with us.
- If lack of work experience is stopping you from getting your dream job in Accounting and Finance sector, then you may find this program quite helpful and promising. This work placement opportunity boosts their confidence and adds to their accounting work experience in London and Birmingham.
You will be involved in accountancy duties including, but not limited to:
- Managing and maintaining nominal codes and coding systems
- Updating and reconciling nominal ledgers activities and transactions
- Maintaining and updating the Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Dealing with bank postings and bank reconciliation
- Adjustments, Journals, Reconciliations and Year-end processes
- Setting up and dealing with different reports
- Preparation of Profit & Loss Accounts, Trial Balance and Balance Sheet
- Taxation including VAT, Corporation Tax, Income Tax duties
- Setting up and managing Excel spreadsheets
- Setting up new staff records and running payroll
- Accounting, Payroll and general admin duties
The work placement is vital for accounting students who lack practical work experience.
Who is eligible?
- As part of our support to individuals who attend any All Accounting and All Taxation Course, we offer the Accounting Work Placement, providing practical accounting work experience in London and Birmingham to help consolidate what you have learnt from the course.
- 1. All the accounting work placements are unpaid and is available to provide practical experience in accountancy
- 2. The minimum commitment is one fixed day per week, and minimum 4 hours between the hours of 10am to 6pm.
- 3. The duration of work placement would be minimum 1 month which can be extended depending on the individual performance
- 4. The work placement opportunity is only available to individuals who have attended applicable training sessions with Falcon Training
- 5. You will be provided with a reference on successful completion of the work placement
- 6. Falcon training reserve the right to stop providing this service without any further notice and without any compensation to any parties
- 7. Falcon Training does not charge any fees for the Work placement and it is not a compulsory part of any training service it provides
- 8. The Work placement is voluntary service provided by Falcon training, in no way it has any monetary value
- 9. Falcon training reserves the right to change the terms of Work Placement at any time without giving any advance notice, therefore it is candidate’s responsibility to regularly check any changes in the terms and conditions.