- Xero Training aims to provide skills for Xero Accounting software. The course is designed for small to medium scale businessmen who are willing to manage their business finances by optimising Xero accounting software.
- We are Xero Training experts. Our Xero certified advisers would train you and make you expertise with the necessary skills to manage the finances of a small to medium business using the world’s most beautiful accounting software, Xero.
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for :
- If you are unemployed and looking for job in Accounting and Finance Sector.
- Anyone wishing to learn more about Xero at higher level.
- Entrepreneurs or small business owners, looking forward maintaining their own accounts to reduce their costs.
- Candidates currently studying ACCA, CIMA, AAT, IAB, ICB, FIA, CIPFA or other Accounting and Finance qualifications.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- Tutorial support.
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognized Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced Virtual learning platform.
- Excellent student support and administrative support.
Course Syllabus :
- Introduction to Xero Accounting Software.
- How to set up the system.
- How to create Contacts.
- Raising sales quote and invoices.
- Entering purchase invoices and credit notes.
- Prepare and filling your VAT return.
- Setting up bank feeds, how to reconcile the bank, bank rules.
- Manage Accounts payable and receivable.
- A review of reporting functionality within Xero.
- Understanding the chart of accounts in Xero.
Class Duration :
- 2 days.
Study Option :
Classroom Based :
- we offer Daytime and Weekend session for Xero Training course.